Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello Again

Its been a really long time since I last blogged. I have to admit, Tumblr is the blame. But I love Tumblr. I get to see so many beautiful things and things that I want to see. It's a really interesting site, and I enjoy looking through what people share.


And to have people like and reblog your posts... I have to be honest, it satisfies me. It makes me feel happy that someone appreciates what I share, or enjoys the same taste as me. I'm, in a way, addicted to Tumblr.

And I got to be frank, I'm only blogging now because I want to take a break from my studies. I've been taking a lot of "breaks", which is bad. I'm halfway through my finals and here I am, not taking things seriously enough. It tends to make me wonder if university is where I should be?

So many nice anime out there! Finally caught up with Sket Dance (when I should've been studying), and Polar Bear Cafe is as entertaining as ever! Sket Dance never fails to crack me up! Gosh, I wish the series will never end!

I definitely got to find some work soon. There's so many things to pay for! Russel Peters ticket, my cosplay costume, the new Thanatos figure that is coming out end of the month, PS Vita... I can't keep asking my parents to "sponsor" me.

Recently started playing a lot of games on PSP again, namely God Eater and Valkyria Chronicles 2, on top of my Persona 3 Portable.

On a side note, my reservist in May got cancelled! I'm not sure why, neither am I certain that it is a good thing. I wanted to clear my this year's reservist asap because if I were to cosplay in September, I would want my hair to be at the length I want, which is pretty long. And if I've reservist then, I'd need to cut my hair, and totally ruin my cosplay plans.

And, in a way, I'm glad I didn't think too much about whether us was possible. It makes life easier, and that's good :D

You don't find love.
Not even in unexpected places.
You chance upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment