Monday, March 1, 2010

One Bitten, Twice Shy

Today studied for PKE test! I memorised all the MCQ until I could vomit out the answers w/o even looking at the options!!! I think it overworked my brain because after that I dozed off.haha Skipped breakfast, not like I was missing anything good :P

Dinner was great! But I'm not sure why I couldn't finish my baked rice. Nervous? Who knows?haha Anyway hope you like the iPhone cover, and that I made a right choice...Don't want to waste your money.haha

And this month is going to be super packed! Almost all my weekends burn because of 24/7 duties! I've got a long month ahead of me... :(

I didn't play my cards too well.


"Especially girls like you,who can have anyone. And that makes guys like me, who looks in a mirror and always see a dork looking back, really, really anxious."

No comments:

Post a Comment