Saturday, September 17, 2011

Updating

Note to self: Add a tag "emo" for my emo posts! haha

Another note to self:

Met with the guys yesterday for supper. Ate $5 char siew rice! Awesome! Dropped Jeff off before going to buy ice cream. Somehow it was meant for me to drown my sorrows, even though I don't usually do that. You tend to only see such scenarios on television. But then it was nice to go East Coast Park, eat ice cream and just let out all my thoughts. All my worries and thoughts about and of the one that (most probably) got away.

Went home, suppose to sleep because I was feeling exhausted, but I went to on my computer and ended up sleeping at 4 plus in the morning. Woke up at 11 plus this morning! When I should be leaving house for school at 10am! haha

Went to Plaza Singapura to check out the toy shops at the top floor, which kind of made me happier, and went to buy a Transformers novel, which is related to the War For Cybertron game! Happy splurge :)

Went to look through my view counts for my blog just now, and I saw 2 posts that hit up to 300 plus views! That may be considered little, but compared to my usual 3-4 views per post, that is such a big number! So of course I'm happy! Cheap thrills.haha

I want to buy CR's iPad if and when he decides to buy an iPad 2/3!hahaha I just need an alternative for my laptop on days that I don't really need laptop. Also, because I'm saving up for iPhone 5, I don't want to spend money on a brand new, latest iPad!

The DC reboot is better than anticipated!haha

Counting down to the new season of HIMYM! 2 more days! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment