Saturday, September 10, 2011

Friday Fun

I was suppose to go for this workshop that I signed up for yesterday evening. 2 sessions for $30, to learn how to use a program for making your own music. I decided to back out because I was kind of lazy to go for it, and for that price... I think I'll stick to DJ-ing first.

DJ-ing has been pretty fun! I'm trying to come up with a list, and that involves finding out where to drop the songs onto each other to make the mix flow smoothly!

I've never heard anyone sing so well before :) Of course, that just makes mine look even more pathetic :(

Went to Sashti's house to meet up! Sorry for being late! And it was quite sad that only 4 of us could make it, but we had fun nonetheless! His spicy popcorn chicken was awesome! Beats the one sold in school!

Going to school later to study the whole day. Biz Law, I shall not admit defeat! Rawr!

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are

~ Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment