Sunday, September 11, 2011

Crappy Day

Basically, my entire day is spoiled because my mom just had to piss me off. "Where you going?" "Doing what?" "With who?" "One person or a group?" "Until what time?" Maybe you guys can take this kind of thing, but I seriously can't.

And because of that, I had no mood to jam or study. And that resulted in jamming being rather... dull today. Sorry guys :(

I didn't want to go home so early, so I went to cut my hair(although there isn't much change), and went Teo Heng alone to just sing for 2 hours. I just wanted to sing out my frustration and sian-ness. Unfortunately there were no free rooms D: Bummer.

In a nutshell, today was definitely not my day.

Still got Biz Law stuff to read up, but I'm going to take a nap first! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment