Friday, September 23, 2011

Be Strong

Poor Richie. In a way, he is kinda in the same scenario as me. But like I told him, there's always a girl out there who deserves how much effort you put in for her. That's what I feel. I find it ridiculous when a girl tells me, "You're a great guy" or "You're really nice and sweet" but end up saying she doesn't like me. Either you are a liar or you must really want a lousy boyfriend. Save those stupid lines for a sucker who'd believe that.

I mean, sure, I admit, I miss those moments. I miss her smile, I miss those beautiful eyes of hers which I can get lost in, that familiar nice smell of her hair, and that warm feeling when she reaches out and touches my hand. Really, I miss her. But hey! Wake up! Something went wrong along the way, and she probably lost interest in me. So I shall not put in so much effort. If she doesn't want to reply my SMSes, so be it. If she doesn't want to even see my face, so be it. I'm not some dog, always at the beck and call of some girl. At least respect me as a person. I believe that there's a girl who will appreciate all the things I do for her! :)

LTB quiz today! Totally didn't study for it, except for an hour before the lesson. Did the paper in 10mins, slept the rest of the time!

The graduation gig for my DJ workshop is cancelled! Damn sad :(

And what the fuck. You block me on Facebook just because he is my close friend? Bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment