Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nice Guys Finish Last

*****Warning: I'm depressed when I wrote this, so pardon the emo post*****

If I'm such a great guy as they say, why do they reject me? Obviously something is wrong with me.

I always give 100%, and it's all failure.

How do I find someone else when the perfect one turns me down? Any other would just be sub-standard to me.

Of course, I don't plan to let this sadness affect my life. I'm gonna try to be my happy self outside. Sadness like this, is best to keep within.

Don't get me wrong. It's not her fault. She didn't toy with me. It's just, I'm not of her "type". I don't know what it is I'm lacking, but it seems I do lack something. I'm not angry at her or anyone. Maybe I am, to myself.

I always treat girls' hearts with such care for fear of hurting them, at the cost of mine. I get mine hurt time and time, but I tell myself it's okay. I tell myself to get up and try again. I tell myself never give up. But I think I've no heart left to break, for any more girls.


I think I'm done chasing. I'm done hurting myself like that. I'm done with that familiar gut instinct that tells me that bad news is coming.

I'm done for.


I want to just scream in frustration. I want to just cry of sadness. I want to just try to move on.

If only you weren't so perfect in my eyes
Then maybe the pain would be less

No comments:

Post a Comment