Sunday, September 18, 2011

Only Hear The Good Stuff

I honestly think my mom has reached that stage in life. 45-50? That's when women get reeeeeeally cranky and all. Now, some of you may see me as a jerk for talking about my mom like that, but I'm merely saying it as I see it.

I go to school to study. I stay in school after lessons to study. Because I know that I cannot study at home. But no, she insists that I'm going to school just to hang out. Firstly, I study. Secondly, I tend to study alone. Thirdly, just because I like a girl, doesn't mean I'm in school just because I'm hanging out with her. Please. I haven't met her for a whole week.

So go ahead. Unplug my computer. Throw my bag. Threaten to stop paying for my education. Smash my phone. Take away my house keys and expect me to come back 10pm every night.

I've learned how to tune her voice out.

Anyone got place I can crash? Gotta get out of here.

I know I seem really screwed up these days, but seriously, right now I've some family issues to settle. I'll blog again when Life gets better.

Haha. FML.



No comments:

Post a Comment