Thursday, September 8, 2011

Crazy Old Man

Yesterday I was on the way to school, and I was waiting at this traffic light to cross. Across the street was this old man on his bicycle, with some cardboard boxes strapped to his bicycle. He was one of those guys who strapped a lot of weird nonsense to their bicycles, like soft toys, etc. So there I was, waiting, when I noticed the old man doing some action. He kept using his hand to comb down his fringe, and I realized he was signalling to me. Probably because of the style of my hair. Now, my body is facing across the street, so I'm looking in front, and I don't have much option but to look at him. And when I looked at him, he'd show me the finger. And he kept on doing that. I pretended I didn't notice, and continued to ignore him. When it was finally green man, we crossed our respective sides. But he stopped his bicycle in the middle of the road and kept pointing the middle finger at me. I chose to ignore and walk off. At that point of time I was wondering if he would come and attack me. Some friends said that they would beat the crap out of that old geezer, but I choose to just ignore. He's probably just... crazy. And if the police sees me beating up an  old man, surely I'll be the one in more trouble. But, if that guy did lay a hand on me, I would have definitely raged all over him. "Self defense" + "Offense makes the best defense" ;)

Went to McDonalds to buy lunch during the break yesterday! Only problem was that I forgot to ask for ketchup or chilli, hence the fries tasted so... plain. Forced most of the fries down, but gave up and threw away the rest :(

Also, I found out that school library had these solo study cubicles at the quiet area to study! Now I can go there whenever I've no friends to study with! I feel a bit slow for only realizing it in week 4.

I've never knew eating bread crumb chicken with spaghetti could be so filling D: Nearly died finishing it yesterday.


No comments:

Post a Comment