Monday, September 19, 2011

Gonna Stand Back Up

Watched Johnny English yesterday with Eric and YH! I nearly bought the small B&J ice cream, which costs $5, but Eric stopped me. I'm not sure why, but recently I've been craving ice cream and more food. Maybe because of heartache? haha

The movie was funny, definitely. To see Rowan Atkinson's character screw up so badly and in such an embarrassing manner is just hilarious! But they seem to run out of jokes in the second half, which is not too bad. The story was average, but I watch the movie for the humor, so I'm not really bothered by that. Definitely worth watching!

There was this one seat that was meant to be occupied at the end of the row when we went in. And I was wondering who would come watch a movie alone. As slim the chance may be, I hoped that it would be a girl. Just hope for fun. But of course, it's a guy. And I totally see why he has nobody to watch movie with.

That guy's elbow and legs were getting into my personal space. I had to rest my elbow on the armrest to make sure he doesn't come over. And he laughs out loud during the funny parts. Like, seriously LOL until I get irritated. He even talked to himself a couple of times. Kind of spoiled the movie for me a little.

Another reason why I did not totally enjoyed the movie was because she was on my mind. She did not reply my SMSes or answer my calls. So I thought I should apologize properly. Bought quite a bit of stuff to give. Unfortunately, she wasn't home last night, it seems, so I thought I could meet her today. Brought the stuff to school, and thankfully my friend has a locker to spare. But again, she never replied my SMS again, and my friend told me something:

"Don't bother... She hasn't done anything to deserve it."

That kind of woke me up a bit. She and I are suppose to be "just friends", and I'm going the extra mile for her. Yet, she isn't responsive. Literally. That made me realize that I should definitely not do so much for her. Not anytime soon. Only guys in a relationship should go so far for the girl. Heck, I'm not sure she even feels anything for me at all.

So I get back on my feet, enjoy the company of my friends, enjoy my hobbies and interests, and regardless of whether she wants to reply my messages, I'm going to get on with life. Because nobody is worth spending my time emo-ing and dwelling about. I've suffered long enough. It's time to think about myself a little. A little more me, a little less you. I'm my own man, I've a life ahead of me, I'm going to be a better person :)

Nap time! haha


No comments:

Post a Comment