Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feeling Bad

When I see the photos of her out with her friends last night(I wasn't stalking, FYI -.- It's called news feed), and seeing her nice smile in the photos, I realized what a jerk I am. My blog probably spoiled her mood last night, when she should be having fun with her friends.  Because of me, her night was ruined. She's only 19, she has friends, a life, and she should be happy. All I did was make her life so complicated for her, and if not for me she'd be a happier person right now. I feel so bad and selfish, to be affecting her life. All I want is to make her happy, to be there when she needs someone, to hear her problems, to share mine, to make sure nobody will break her heart ever again.

But all I did was make her sad. All I did was make her feel so complicated. I read her Facebook posts. I know. Gut instinct.

All I did was be the villain in the story :(

Whenever people ask me things like "How many pretty girls in your school?" or "Any hot girls in your class", the first thing that comes to mind is her. I'd always give them the answer, "There's only one." I honestly never really bothered to look around at the girls in SMU, no matter how pretty they are said to be. I just... don't feel like looking. I only want to look at her. Her flawless beauty... Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, readers, so zip it.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment