Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Feeling The Pressure

It's week 4 and I'm starting to feel the pressure of school! And I think I'm somehow ,slowly but surely, becoming a mugger. Look at my mentality! If I've nothing to do -> Go school and study. Die die I should go join more CCAs or something to reduce studying time! Just kidding.

My mods are more or less okay, I guess, with the only major thing so far being the community service project for my LTB. But Business Law is my main worry. So... Law-sy T.T And the professor enjoying rushing through quickly just to ensure everything is covered within his allocated time.

And I realize my 12pm-3:15pm are quite bad because they are smacked right in the middle of lunchtime. So I've to have either late or early lunch, which is quite a bummer.

Went to sign up for another DJ workshop! Really want to practice my DJ-ing skills...

No comments:

Post a Comment