Thursday, September 22, 2011

HAHAHAHA


Long since I blogged! 2 days? Okay, I'll do a quick one before I go to sleep!

Hmmm can't really remember what I did the past few days, so I'll just type whatever that comes to mind!

HIMYM season 7 is out! So happy! And two episodes! :)

Running low in cash :(

Biz Law mid-terms next Monday. So screwed!!! Bet I'll get lowest in class!

There was presentation today for Management Communications, and each student is suppose to present on the powerpoint slide they are assigned to. I only went to open mine to prepare half an hour before the lesson, so yea... procrastination FTW! haha Managed to smoke my way through!

Wanted to go toilet from the library, and got stopped by this lady. I thought she was a student, but she said "youngsters these days" so I assume she's old? Anyway, she approached me and said she was going to have bible studies in the evening. I thought I heard wrongly and asked her to repeat. I mean, what stranger will suddenly approach you and announce that he or she is going for bible studies? Super random! She repeated herself, and I confirmed that I did hear correctly. And, how am I suppose to reply to such a statement? Simple. "So?"

Then she asked if I could join in, asked if I believe in God and read the bible, saying youngsters these days have so much troubles... all with that crazy eyes gleaming in worship. I swear, my face was showing two different things: 1)I thought that this was seriously ridiculous and 2)I couldn't be bothered. So I was trying to look interested, yet I was grinning at how lame this was. I wonder what my resulting facial expression was. Anyway, I quickly shook her off because I really, really needed to take a dump. Talk about divine intervention.

Stupid 80-year-old man. I can come up with 20 replies to shoot you down. Like, "At least I'll still be around in 20 years".haha

DJ-ing was quite sad, because someone went to take the equipment, so we couldn't practice for our graduation performance. Speaking of which, I better let my friends know!haha

I still think of her, actually. The back of several girls remind me of her, and a small part of me feels sad. But I need to be strong and confident, never falter!

Recently went to catch up with Hanasaku Iroha, and I got to say, I'm enjoying it! And to fall in love... sigh! And Tiger&Bunny has ended! So sad! Waiting for season 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment