Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Weiss Schwarz?


Apparently, Weiss Schwarz is the name of the japanese card game I see people playing quite often. I remember seeing at card shops and even this year's STGCC. It's all anime girls, which is kinda like a fetish. Until today. Today, at the new Katong Mall, I was at a game shop and there I saw was a card game with Persona 3 characters. It seems that this Weiss Schwarz card game not only does anime characters, but those from games too. So I went to buy whatever that was left of the Persona 3 booster packs from the shop.

Also, remember the Persona 3 Portable Collector's Edition I bought some time back from a shop at Orchard? Well, the shop I was at is the same shop, and the guy remembers me. Even with my new blue hair! LOL

Oh ya my new hair. It's really nice, and I realize it is REALLY blue under bright light.haha A bit too bright at times, but overall really satisfying! :D


I finished the drawing on Excel! I still trying to perfect the face, though. Excel is so cool!haha

No comments:

Post a Comment